1) The IDs have the form:
- idA4 (article)
- idA4P2 (paragraph)
- idA4P2Sp2 (SubParagraph)
- idP2 (Part)
- idP2T1 (Title)
- idP2T1C2 (Chapter)
- idP2T1C2S2 (Section)
2) The names of the files have the form:
- site/law/2-letter-country-code/t.2010.cns.html (Consolidated version of the treaties)
- site/law/eu/t.2010.cns.eu.html (Treaty on European Union, 2010 consolidated version)
- site/law/us/constitution.html (US Constitution final 1992 version)
- site/law/us/constitution.1787.html (US Constitution 1787 version)
- site/law/gr/n.2010.3852.html (Greek Nomos)
- site/law/gr/pd.2010.100.html (Greek Proedhriko-Dhiatayma)
3) Thus, for the law stored in the site, IF you write in the address bar of your browser:
the browser will display the exact part of the law if you replace the [FILE] and [ARTICLE] with the convensions 2) και 1) above. ¶
T-2010-CNS, OJ-2010-C83-EN (pdf),
* Consolidated versions of the Treaty on European Union and the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, Official Journal C 83 of 30.3.2010
- Treaty on European Union (html5.id.toc), OJ-2010-C83-P13.45-EN-PDF (pdf)
- Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (html5.id.toc), OJ-2010-C83-P47.199-EN-PDF (pdf).
- Protocols (html5.id.toc), OJ-2010-C83-P201.328-EN-PDF (pdf).
- Annexes, OJ-2010-C83-P329.334-EN-PDF (pdf).
- Declarations (html5.id.toc), OJ-2010-C83-P335.360-EN-PDF (pdf).
- Tables of equivalences, OJ-2010-C83-P361.388-EN-PDF (pdf).
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (html5.id.toc), OJ-2010-C83-P389.403-EN-PDF (pdf). ¶
NOTE TO THE READER:
This publication contains the consolidated versions of the Treaty on European Union and of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, together with the annexes and protocols thereto, as they result from the amendments introduced by the Treaty of Lisbon, which was signed on 13 December 2007 in Lisbon and which entered into force on 1 December 2009. It also contains the declarations annexed to the Final Act of the Intergovernmental Conference which adopted the Treaty of Lisbon.
As indicated in the Note to the Reader accompanying the previous issue of the consolidated Treaties (OJ C 115, 9.5.2008, p. 1), the current issue includes those rectifications which were adopted up to the time of publication.
This publication also contains the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union which was proclaimed at Strasbourg on 12 December 2007 by the European Parliament, the Council and the Commission (OJ C 303, 14.12.2007, p. 1). This text repeats and adapts the Charter proclaimed on 7 December 2000, and replaces it with effect from 1 December 2009, the date of entry into force of the Treaty of Lisbon. By virtue of the first subparagraph of Article 6(1) of the Treaty on European Union, the Charter proclaimed in 2007 has the same legal value as the Treaties.
This text has been produced for documentary purposes and does not involve the responsibility of the institutions of the European Union ¶
T-Lisbon-2007, OJ-2007-C306-EN (pdf),
* Treaty of Lisbon amending the Treaty on European Union and the Treaty establishing the European Community, signed at Lisbon, 13 December 2007
* Entry into force: 1 December 2009. ¶
T-Nice-2001, OJ-2001-C80-EN (pdf),
* Treaty of Nice amending the Treaty on European Union, the Treaties establishing the European Communities and certain related acts, signed at Nice, 26 February 2001
* Entry into force: 1 February 2003. ¶
T-CFR-2000, OJ-2000-C364-EN (pdf),
* Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, 2 October 2000.
* Entry into force: Following the entry into force of the Lisbon Treaty in 2009 the fundamental rights' charter has the same legal value as the European Union treaties.
* T-CFR-2010, OJ-2010-C83-EN (pdf). ¶
T-Amsterdam-1997, OJ-1997-C340-EN (pdf),
* Treaty of Amsterdam amending the Treaty of the European Union, the Treaties establishing the European Communities and certain related acts.
* Entry into force: 1 May 1999. ¶
T-EU-1992, OJ-1992-C191-EN (pdf),
Treaty-on-European-Union, TEU, Treaty-of-Maastricht:
* Treaty on European Union, signed at Maastricht on 7 February 1992.
* Entry into force: 1 November 1993 ¶
T-EU-2010-CNS, OJ-2010-C83-P13.45-EN-PDF (pdf), Consolidated version.
- TITLE I COMMON PROVISIONS
- TITLE II PROVISIONS ON DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES
- TITLE III PROVISIONS ON THE INSTITUTIONS
- TITLE IV PROVISIONS ON ENHANCED COOPERATION
- TITLE V GENERAL PROVISIONS ON THE UNION’S EXTERNAL ACTION AND SPECIFIC PROVISIONS ON THE COMMON FOREIGN AND SECURITY POLICY
- TITLE VI FINAL PROVISIONS ¶
T-EEC-1957, OJ-None, Wikisource-EN (pdf),
Treaty-EEC, Treaty-EC, Treaty-FEU:
* Treaty establishing the European Economic Community, 25 March 1957.
* Entry into force: 1 January 1958 ¶
* This treaty was renamed Treaty establishing the European Community in 1993 upon the entry into force of the Treaty of Maastricht. ¶
* From 1st December 2009 date of entry into force of the Lisbon Treaty, The title of the 'Treaty establishing the European Community' is replaced by 'Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union'. ¶
T-FEU-2010-CNS, OJ-2010-C83-P47.199-EN-PDF (pdf), Consolidated version.
- PART ONE PRINCIPLES
- PART TWO NON-DISCRIMINATION AND CITIZENSHIP OF THE UNION
- PART THREE UNION POLICIES AND INTERNAL ACTIONS
- PART FOUR ASSOCIATION OF THE OVERSEAS COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES
- PART FIVE EXTERNAL ACTION BY THE UNION
- PART SIX INSTITUTIONAL AND FINANCIAL PROVISIONS
- PART SEVEN GENERAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS ¶
T-Euratom-1957, OJ-None, Wikisource-EN (html),
* Treaty establishing the European Atomic Energy Community, 25 March 1957.
* Entry into force: 1 January 1958
* T-Euratom-2010-CNS, OJ-2010-C83-EN (pdf), Consolidated version. ¶
US.Constitution.1992 final (html5.id.toc): in force. ¶
US.Constitution.1787 first (html5.id.toc): original form. ¶
• version.4.last-minor: index.en.html (2013.08.20 minor 2013.08.20)
• version.4.last: index.en.2013.08.20.4.html (hitp-law)
• version.3.previous: index.en.2013.06.01.3.html (synagonism.net)
• version.2.previous: (gym-eleous.ioa.sch.gr) index.2013.04.07.html (math)
• version.1.published: 2010.11.26 ¶
This page was visited times since 2013.05.30. ¶
Page-path: hitp-law ∈ html5.id.toc.preview ∈ synagonism.net